1. Check-In / Check-Out Times. Check-in begins after 4:00 PM (CST). Parking in the accommodations’ driveways and/or unloading of personal items prior to 4:00 PM is not permitted. Our teams will need unrestricted access to the accommodations preparing for your arrival until 5:00 PM. Check-out time is 10:00 AM (CST). No early check-in or late check-outs will be permitted. Attempted early check-in prior to 4:00 PM or guests not checked out promptly at 10:00 AM will be billed a full day’s rate. Refunds are not given for late arrivals or early departures.
2. Non-Refundable Booking Fee. A booking fee is added to each reservation for the processing of your reservation and is non-refundable upon cancellation.
3. Advance Payment. An advance payment equal to 50% of the total booking charges is due at the time of reservation, along with full payment for the vacation travel insurance plan, unless declined by the guest. This deposit will be applied towards the total booking charges due. This is not a damage deposit. We accept electronic checks (ACH) and credit cards (Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express). Credit cards, however, are only accepted for short-term accommodations (stays of less than 30 days). Electronic checks (ACH) are only accepted for reservations outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
4. Final Payment. The balance of the total booking charges is due sixty (60) days prior to the check-in date. For stays 14 days or longer, the balance of the booking charges is due ninety (90) days prior to the check-in date.
5. Cancellations. * Reservations may be modified, canceled, or shortened only if you provide timely written notice to 30A Luxury Vacations prior to the Cancellation Period Expiration set forth below. If timely modified, canceled, or shortened, the full amount of your reservation deposit will be refunded, less a $200 cancellation fee and the non-refundable booking fee. In the event of modifications, cancellations, or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period Expiration, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges. Any claims for refunds for modifications, cancellations, or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period Expiration must be sought solely through the vacation travel insurance policy offered by 30A Luxury Vacations, if such plan was purchased. If you chose to decline the vacation travel insurance plan, no refunds will be provided for modifications, cancellations, or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period Expiration, and you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges.
Cancellation Period Expiration:
60 Days prior to Guest Check-In: All properties with reservations of less than 14 days
90 Days prior to Guest Check-In: All properties with reservations of 14 days or more
6. Multi-Party Occupancy. If two or more parties reserve or occupy the accommodations, and one or more of the parties cancel, the primary guest whose name appears on the reservation is financially responsible for all booking charges associated with the reservation. In addition, each party, jointly and severally, is required to be in compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and will be liable for any and all damages which may be caused during a stay.
7. No Pets. Pets are only permitted in designated accommodations. 30A Luxury Vacations must approve all pets, and a $200 per pet non-refundable pet fee will be added to the reservation. If this policy is violated, all guests will be immediately evicted from the 30A Luxury Vacations property, all payments received from the guest will be forfeited, and an additional $2,000 fee will be billed to the guest. Additionally, the guest will be responsible for the expense of any necessary cleaning.
Notwithstanding this provision, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to protect the rights of guests with disabilities to bring a “service animal” (as defined by Florida and federal law) under the terms of The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a service animal who has been trained to do work or perform tasks for a disability, you should request a reasonable accommodation, in writing, at the time of your reservation. The request should state that you have a disability and provide the specific work or task that the service animal has been trained to perform. You need not disclose the details of your disability nor provide a detailed medical history. Service dogs must be housebroken, under the control of the guest at all times, and not left alone in the property. You will be responsible for any damages caused by a service animal, including any additional cleaning fees required at the end of the stay to prepare the property for incoming guests. Emotional support animals are only permitted in our properties that permit pets (pet-friendly properties) and must be approved by 30A Luxury Vacations and the pet fee(s) will be applied.
8. Age Requirements. All of 30A Luxury Vacations’ accommodations are family properties absent exceptions being explicitly granted by 30A Luxury Vacations. No properties will be licensed to vacationing students or young adults under the age of 25 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of four (4) young adults to one (1) adult over the age of 25. A parent or guardian must be staying in the property at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all payments made to 30A Luxury Vacations at our sole discretion. In accordance with Florida Statutes, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed, or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodations. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check-in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
9. Minimum Stay Requirements. Most 30A Luxury Vacations properties require a minimum stay of three (3) nights. Longer stays may be required during peak seasons and holidays. One-week minimum stays apply at some properties during peak and holiday periods, with Saturday arrival and departure.
10. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of sleeping guests for the accommodations is based on the individual accommodations’ ability to comfortably and safely house our guests. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded at any time, you are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all payments made to 30A Luxury Vacations at our sole discretion. Parties, weddings, or gatherings that violate this provision and are not pre-approved in writing by 30A Luxury Vacations may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all payments made to 30A Luxury Vacations. Persons totaling more than one and a half times the permitted overnight occupancy on the property at any time must be approved in writing by 30A Luxury Vacations and are subject to an event fee and permit.
11. Damage Policy. Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the property is prohibited. Guests shall not make any alterations, additions, or improvements to the property, including, without limitation, installing any fixture, apparatus, equipment, paint, or device of any kind in or upon the interior or the exterior of the property, or cut or drill into the property. After check-out, 30A Luxury Vacations will inspect the property for damage, missing items, and abnormally dirty appearance. During that inspection, if 30A Luxury Vacations determines damage is present, items are missing, or the property is abnormally dirty, 30A Luxury Vacations will repair the damage, replace the missing items, and/or perform a deep clean of the property at the guest’s expense. Guest authorizes 30A Luxury Vacations to charge the credit card on file to reimburse it for any such expenses, subject to the Peace of Mind Protection Plan coverage described in Section 12.
12. Peace of Mind Protection – Accidental Damage Waiver. Included within your booking charges is coverage under our Peace of Mind Protection Plan. This waiver or 'peace of mind' coverage provides you with coverage for accidental damage up to $3,000 that may take place at the property during your stay. The waiver or coverage only applies to accidental damages that are reported prior to check-out. Damages or losses excluded from or otherwise not covered by the waiver clause will be charged to the guest.
13. No Smoking. Smoking is not permitted in any 30A Luxury Vacations property. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $1,000, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid to 30A Luxury Vacations.
14. License to Occupy. The parties acknowledge that by virtue of this Agreement, 30A Luxury Vacations is granting a revocable license for guest and guest’s invitees, to occupy the 30A Luxury Vacations property subject to the terms of this Agreement. 30A Luxury Vacations may revoke this license at any time the guest is in default of this Agreement. Upon such revocation, the guest will immediately vacate the property. It is mutually agreed and understood that this Agreement is not intended to create a landlord-tenant relationship by and between 30A Luxury Vacations and guest and that Florida’s Landlord and Tenant Act in Chapter 83, Florida Statutes, shall not apply.
15. Hurricanes and Severe Weather. No refunds or credits will be made to guests for weather-related issues or closures, including hurricanes and/or mandatory evacuations. 30A Luxury Vacations offers guests the ability to purchase vacation travel insurance that may provide coverage under certain specific weather-related circumstances. Guests are responsible for purchasing this insurance if they want the coverage offered for weather-related issues, and guests are responsible for seeking any recovery or refund directly from the insurance provider. Details about the coverage can be obtained by reviewing a description of coverage/policy on their website https://www.generalitravelinsurance.com or by calling Generali Global Assistance / CSA at (800) 874-2442. If 30A Luxury Vacations elects, in its sole discretion, to provide refunds or credits notwithstanding this provision, the form, amount, and timing of those refunds or credits shall remain solely in 30A Luxury Vacations’ discretion.
16. Vacation Travel Insurance. Vacation travel insurance has been made available for purchase with your reservation. Vacation travel insurance provides coverage for the loss of prepaid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. Trip cancellation and trip interruption coverage is available for events such as: a sickness or injury of yourself, family member or traveling companion; flight delays due to adverse weather; interruptions of road service; terrorist acts; and mandatory evacuations. The plan also includes other valuable coverages such as medical and dental, baggage, and emergency assistance and transportation in addition to useful services such as identity theft, concierge and 24/7/365 emergency assistance. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Additional terms and conditions apply. Please read the description of coverage/policy carefully at https://www.generalitravelinsurance.com and contact Generali Global Assistance / CSA at (800) 874-2442 with coverage questions.
17. Accommodations Selections and Availability. 30A Luxury Vacations appreciates that its luxury accommodations offer different appointments, designs, and layouts, and that reservation holders want the peace of mind that they will stay in the specific properties they selected. Accordingly, we will reserve for you the specific property selected at the time of your reservation upon the receipt of your reservation deposit and signed Agreement. Subject to availability for maintenance, owner usage, or other issues that may render the accommodations unsuitable for occupancy by guests and/or subject to the property remaining as a 30A Luxury Vacations accommodation at the time of the stay, guests will be placed in the specific property set forth in their Agreement. If the specific accommodations set forth in your Agreement are unavailable during your reservation dates for any reason (other than due to hurricanes or severe weather which is addressed in Section 15), Manager will, in its sole discretion, either: (1) move your stay to an equivalently priced accommodation; (2) provide you a credit for use in booking a future 30A Luxury Vacations property equal to all payments made to 30A Luxury Vacations for the current reservation; or (3) provide you a full refund minus the non-refundable booking fee. For the avoidance of doubt, unavailability of the property will include governmental shutdowns for non-weather reasons in the area in which the property is located, including pandemics. If guests are unable to travel to the property for any reason, but the property is available for occupancy, the cancellation provisions in Section 5 will govern. In no event will 30A Luxury Vacations be responsible for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, fees, or other actual or consequential damages resulting from the unavailability of specific accommodations.
18. Housekeeping. A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee varies depending on the property size and is applied to cleaning, laundry, and start-up amenity costs. Guest vacation accommodations will be cleaned to our quality standards prior to arrival and after departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your property during your stay and for leaving the accommodations in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care you would your own. If a property is found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional charges will be charged to your credit card to assist in performing a deep cleaning of the property. Additional cleanings can be arranged during your stay for an additional fee.
19. Beach and Pool Towels. Please bring beach and/or pool towels as we do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the property except for laundering.
20. Maintenance. During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems to 30A Luxury Vacations. No refunds or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration or pool heating systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, internet, WIFI, appliances, etc.
21. Nearby Construction. There may be construction ongoing at properties adjacent to or close by the 30A Luxury Vacations property being occupied by guests. The rules regarding acceptable noise levels, start and finishing times, and other restrictions relating to any such construction are governed by local ordinances and/or community-specific rules and regulations beyond the control of 30A Luxury Vacations. As such, the guest shall not be entitled to a refund relating to such construction. Notwithstanding this, 30A Luxury Vacations will use its best efforts to ensure the appropriate parties are notified and appropriate remedial action is taken in the event that it receives notice the construction at issue may be in violation of any such regulations or ordinances.
22. Security of Persons and Personal Property. 30A Luxury Vacations is not responsible for any acts of violence against guests or theft, vandalism, or other damages to the personal property of guests during guests’ stay at a 30A Luxury Vacations property. 30A Luxury Vacations is also not responsible for personal items left by a guest in the accommodations at departure.
23. No Subletting. The 30A Luxury Vacations property may not be sublet. Your reservation is not transferable to any other party.
24. Good Neighbor Policy. Please remember you are staying in someone's home during your vacation. Please treat it with care and leave it in good condition at check-out. In addition, please be aware of volume, trash, and parking in consideration of your neighbors and the local community.
25. Non-Disparagement. You agree and covenant that neither you nor any other person on your behalf will at any time make, publish or communicate to any person or in any public forum (including review sites and social media) any defamatory or disparaging remarks, comments or statements concerning or maliciously false statements about the accommodations, any 30A Luxury Vacations Party or our business which could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the accommodations or any 30A Luxury Vacations Party’s business or reputation.
26. Firearms, Weapons, Ammunition and Drug Policy. Because of the risk of firearms being left behind, which poses an unacceptable risk for employees, vendors, and future guests, 30A Luxury Vacations prohibits persons from carrying or otherwise possessing firearms, ammunition, or weapons at any 30A Luxury Vacations managed property, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all firearms, including airsoft and BB guns. Guests who fail to abide by this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all payments made to 30A Luxury Vacations in 30A Luxury Vacations’ sole discretion. Guests who fail to abide by this policy may also be subject at minimum to a fine equivalent to the full amount paid for the reservation should the firearm be left behind and will not be eligible to rent with 30A Luxury Vacations in the future.
Furthermore, 30A Luxury Vacations prohibits persons from carrying or otherwise possessing any illegal drugs at any 30A Luxury Vacations managed property. Because of the risk of drugs being left behind, which poses an unacceptable risk particularly for future guests with children, 30A Luxury Vacations requires that guests remove any illegal or legal drugs and all prescription drugs upon their departure. This includes but is not limited to tobacco, e-cigarettes, prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and/or any paraphernalia. Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be subject to a fine equivalent to the full amount paid for the reservation and may not be eligible to rent with 30A Luxury Vacations in the future.
27. Property Rules and Regulations. Most accommodations located in residential neighborhoods or condominium developments are controlled by Homeowner’s Associations or Condominium Associations. These Associations have rules that must be respected. Violations may warrant a fine that will be the guest's responsibility, and in some cases, failure to comply may result in eviction. These rules apply to both owners and guests. By entering into this Agreement, you and all your guests agree to abide by the applicable Association’s rules.
28. Private Pool Provisions. If the accommodations have a private pool, spa and/or hot tub or you are otherwise receiving access and/or permission to use any pool, spa and/or hot tub in connection with your stay (collectively referred to as “Pool”), the following provisions apply:
a) Assumed Risk. Guest and each other occupant shall use the Pool at his or her own risk. None of the 30A Luxury Vacations Parties assumes any responsibility in the event of damage or bodily harm. The 30A Luxury Vacations Parties may not maintain an insurance policy that covers circumstances arising from your use of the Pool.
b) General Responsibilities. You agree to be responsible for the day-to-day general safety conditions of the Pool at your accommodations. This includes but is not limited to, keeping the Pool clean of debris, keeping the Pool and surrounding areas clean, neat, and organized, keeping all gates and doors locked and the Pool area secured at all times and operating the Pool in a safe, responsible manner. All children not toilet trained must use swim diapers per Walton County health code, and guest is responsible for supplying adequate pool diapers for such purpose. Guest shall contact 30A Luxury Vacations immediately if the Pool is soiled, and guest agrees to pay the additional fees deemed necessary by 30A Luxury Vacations to cover loss of usage, repairs and additional cleaning. Guest shall follow all posted rules and regulations regarding the Pool.
c) Pool Alarm Policy. Pursuant to the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act found in Section 515.27, Florida Statutes, swimming pools must have certain safety features, such as fencing and/or door alarms, depending on the pool configuration. If any pool alarm at any door or window leading to the pool area is not working, please contact 30A Luxury Vacations immediately. Should a disabled or tampered with pool alarm be found upon guest’s departure, a $5,000 fee will be charged against the guest credit card on file in addition to any costs expended to replace or repair the pool alarm.
d) Pool Heating. Some properties are equipped with pool heaters and may be heated for an additional charge between October 1 - May 1. This service must be requested through our 30A Luxury Vacations guest services department. Pools must be heated for the entire duration of stay and fees vary by property. Guest is prohibited from adjusting and/or tempering with the Pool temperature. Refunds will not be issued for malfunctioning Pool heaters or failed equipment.
29. Recreational Equipment Liability. By entering into this Agreement, guests who occupy properties that provide recreational equipment, such as golf carts and/or bikes, further agree to the express terms, conditions, and waivers set forth in the attached Recreational Equipment Waiver and Damage Addendum and fully incorporated herein as an express term of this Agreement.
30. Piracy and Illegal Downloading. The illegal distribution of copyright material including unauthorized peer-to- peer file sharing on 30A Luxury Vacations owned, operated, or maintained networks may subject guests to civil and criminal penalties under federal law. Guests who engage in such activity at a 30A Luxury Vacations property using a network owned, operated, or maintained by 30A Luxury Vacations will be subject to immediate eviction, a $1,000 fee, and forfeiture of all payments made to 30A Luxury Vacations in 30A Luxury Vacations’ sole discretion.
31. Use of Personal Data and Private Information:
a) Your privacy—and the protection of your private information, such as your email address, credit card information, bank account information, physical address, and name—is important to us. We will only use your financial information (including your credit card or check account information on file) as necessary to process payment for booking charges and other authorized fees and damages in accordance with this Agreement. We will only use your other private information that we may collect to (i) fulfill, offer, or further develop (or improve) our products, services, and offers or those of our affiliates, (ii) communicate with you or our applicable employees, agents, and third-party service providers, and (iii) provide you information about new and existing products, services, and offers that may interest you related to us or our affiliates. Additionally, we may also collect “cookies” (small files that contain unique identifiers that allow our computers to identify your web browser, though not you specifically, each time you visit our website) and anonymous information about you, such as how long you stayed on the website, the name of your internet service provider, and the portions of our website you viewed. Any cookies or anonymous information we collect will only be used to improve functionality of its website, or for research and analytical purposes (though no personal information about you will be included for research and analytical purposes). Your personal information will not be shared or sold to third parties for the purpose of their telemarketing or selling their products or services, unless you otherwise consent to such disclosure or sale.
b) While utilizing our website, or any internet access made available during your stay at the property, you agree not to engage in any activity that violates any federal or state privacy, copyright, or criminal law, or that could be considered malicious or unethical. If you become aware of such activity by yourself, or by another, you must immediately notify us. Likewise, you agree not to share or disclose any password created by you, or made available to you, related to internet access or our website.
c) Despite our continual and evolving efforts to maintain appropriate protections, we cannot guarantee the security of your private information. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee. You recognize and accept that we have no control over the unauthorized interception or breach of any communications or data once it has been sent or has been subject to unauthorized access, notwithstanding all reasonable security measures employed by us or our third-party vendors. You consent to our use of these electronic devices and applications and submission of confidential client information to third-party service providers for your reservation. Similarly, our website may provide links to other websites or resources, of which we have no control over. We are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
32. Indemnification, Liability Waiver, and Assumption of Risk.
a) Guests, on behalf of themselves and all persons staying in or visiting the 30A Luxury Vacations accommodation, agree you are occupying the accommodations at your own risk. Guests hereby release, acquit and forever discharge the 30A Luxury Vacations Parties of and from any and all known and unknown causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses and claims and demands of whatsoever kind or nature (including legal expenses) (“Claims”) which Guests now have or may ever have against the 30A Luxury Vacations Parties on account of any and all known and unknown present or future injuries, illnesses, losses and damages sustained or which may be sustained by Guests occurring on, at or about the accommodations, including those sustained in connection with any hazardous condition existing at the accommodations, or any elevator, Pool or Recreational Item at the accommodations, except to the extent such Claims arise from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the 30A Luxury Vacations Parties.
GUESTS UNDERSTANDS, INTENDS AND DESIRES TO RELEASE THE 30A LUXURY VACATIONS PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE OCCUPANCY OF THE ACCOMODATIONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
b) Guests shall, jointly and severally, defend, indemnify and hold the 30A Luxury Vacations Parties, harmless from any and all Claims incurred by any 30A Luxury Vacations Party as a result of or arising out of acts or omissions of any Guest during the stay, including any negligent acts or omissions, willful misconduct and violations of laws or the terms of this Agreement, except to the extent such claims, demands and actions arise from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the 30A Luxury Vacations Parties. The indemnified party shall promptly notify the indemnifying party of any such claim and shall, at the request and expense of the indemnifying party, cooperate in the investigation and defense of such claim.
33. Notices. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement will be in writing and sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, by reputable oversight courier, by hand delivery, or by email. The notice address for 30A Luxury Vacations is: MAIL – 10952 E County Hwy 30A, Suite D, Inlet Beach, Florida 32461; EMAIL – email@example.com. The notice mailing and email address for guest shall be such addresses provided by guest to 30A Luxury Vacations during the reservation process. Any notice sent in the manner set forth above shall be deemed sufficiently given for all purposes hereunder (i) in the case of certified mail, on the third business day after deposited in the U.S. mail, (ii) in the case of overnight courier or hand delivery, upon delivery, and (iii) in the case of email the date of the email as evidenced by a delivery receipt.
34. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its principles of conflicts of laws.
35. Venue, Jurisdiction, and Attorneys’ Fees. The exclusive venue for any civil action related to this Agreement or the course of dealings between the parties is the County and Circuit Courts sitting in Walton County, Florida. The parties hereby submit to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of all the courts in the previous sentence and agree not to challenge such jurisdiction. In any action, suit, or proceeding to enforce or interpret the terms of the Agreement or to collect any amount due hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement for all costs and expenses reasonably incurred in enforcing, defending or interpreting its rights hereunder, including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees and the costs expended in determining entitlement to an amount of such fees.
36. Waiver of Jury Trial. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AS TO ANY CLAIMS A PARTY MAY CLAIM TO HAVE AGAINST THE OTHER WHICH ARISES OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE COURSE OF DEALINGS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
37.Force Majeure. No party to this Agreement shall be deemed in default or breach of this Agreement or liable for any loss or damages or for any delay or failure in performance (except for the payment of money) due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of, and without fault or negligence by such party. This section shall not alter or amend the policies of 30A Luxury Vacations set forth in Section 5 (Cancellations), Section 15 (Hurricanes and Severe Weather), Section 17 (Accommodations Selections and Availability), or Section 41 (No Change for Pandemics or Other Disruptions; Refund Policy Summary).
38. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior understanding, marketing or agreement among them respecting the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, arrangements, understandings, or agreements, oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, except those fully expressed herein. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be valid or binding on the parties hereto, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties hereto, and no waiver on one occasion shall be deemed to be a waiver of the same or any other provision hereof in the future.
39. Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
40. Headings. Section and other headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and are in no way intended to define, interpret, describe or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement or any provision hereof.
41. No Change for Pandemics or Other Disruptions; Refund Policy Summary. For the purpose of clarification and avoidance of doubt, no declaration of pandemic or other declaration or governmental order restricting travel or access shall alter the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to Section 5 (Cancellations), Section 15 (Hurricanes and Severe Weather), and Section 17 (Accommodations Selections and Availability). As set forth more fully in Section 5, reservations may not be canceled or shortened unless written notice is provided to 30A Luxury Vacations prior to the Cancellation Period Expiration. Otherwise, guest will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges unless 30A Luxury Vacations, in its sole discretion, provides a credit for a future stay. As set forth more fully in Section 15, if a hurricane or other severe weather prevents your access to your accommodations, 30A Luxury Vacations may elect, in its sole discretion, to provide a credit for use in booking a future 30A Luxury Vacations property, provide a full refund in a pro-rata amount, or provide neither. No other refunds or credits will be provided based on weather events. As set forth more fully in Section 17, if for any other reason the specific accommodations set forth in your Agreement is unavailable for occupancy during your reservation dates, 30A Luxury Vacations will, in its sole discretion, either move your stay to an equivalently priced accommodation, provide you a credit for use to book a future 30A Luxury Vacations property, or provide you a full refund minus the non-refundable booking fee.
Authorized Signature: Through your electronic signature above, you agree you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, which includes all reservation details and addendums executed in connection herewith (collectively the “Agreement”), and agree to book the property set forth in your reservation details for the period and price specified therein.
You explicitly agree to and understand the refund policies set forth in Sections 5, 15, and 17 which are summarized above in Section 41, and further agree not to initiate any “charge- back” claims with your credit card provider due to 30A Luxury Vacations following these policies. You further understand and consent to the use of the credit card or electronic check payments you provided in conjunction with this Agreement. You also authorize 30A Luxury Vacations, LLC to charge your credit card or checking account for any damages or fees consistent with this Agreement, and/or for the deposit, balance due, and any additional charges incurred during your stay. You understand this authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 30 days after the property is vacated.