Designed by an award winning architect, we invite you to enjoy the calm, soothing atmosphere of their sleek, modern home. This house is just a minute and a half bike ride along the path to the spectacular, unspoiled white sandy beaches of Rosemary Beach. It is also just a few short blocks to Rosemary’s four private pools, playground, tennis courts, spa, restaurants and shops.
This house is excellent for a large family, two families, a group of friends, or a business retreat. It has a master suite with king bed/private bath/balcony, first guest room with king & second guest room with queen & shared bath, as well as a loft that sleeps an additional four-six people. Even with a full house, the large patio/pool* area plus the almost one thousand square feet of spacious outdoor porches and balconies give this cottage ample places to relax, read, entertain, sunbathe, or just escape.
It has a large front porch with a bubbling fountain at the end, and it overlooks a lawn, a great place for bocce. Also there is a large covered wooden balcony above which is off of the front master; plus a large sun deck overlooking the pool is off the back master.
The interior offers an atmosphere of light, glass, limestone, and wood. The 1st floor is an open plan combining the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The large living room doors fold back, making an open flow from the front porch through to the pool*/patio area.
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY RENTS 7 NIGHTS FROM SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• Prime Outdoor Living Space with Pool, Shower, Courtyard, and Gas Grill
• 4 Complimentary Adult Bikes
• Bedding: 2 Kings | 1 Queen | 2 Fulls | 2 Twins
• Spacious loft area sleeps six, perfect for children
• Large Front Porch with Fountain and Chairs
• Professionally Equipped Kitchen
• Private Pool (Can be heated for $25 per day)
• High-Speed Google Mesh Wifi Internet
• Parking for 2 cars - 1 parking pass for On-Street parking